This course is run as a graduate preparation programme that is also known as Pre-Master’s pathway. The curriculum is equipped to help students gain entry to a master’s degree. Many students do not qualify for admission on a master’s degree. Attending this pathway course can help them to gain knowledge and skills to access to a full master’s degree. It can also be regarded as a preparatory course.
Most of the Pre-Master’s course run for short period typically between 4 and 18 months, depending on the course and university and English requirement to access to the course. If you do not have the required level of English to pursue to course, your course duration is likely to be longer as you may have to attend additional lessons to get into the course.
Cost of studying in the UK
Pre-Master’s course tuition fees are typically between £13,000 and £15,000 depending on what subject area and what course you would take. You can speak to our consultants for more information about the costs involved in a UK pathways course in the UK.
Entry requirements vary but typical requirements are:
- At least 3 years of higher education or equivalent
- English language: IELTS 4.5 to 5.5 or accepted equivalent
- Your personal statement with details of your purpose of study, aspiration, and future career goal upon completion of your study.
- Your identification (copy of your passport), or other form of national ID. Most universities prefer passport
- If you are seeking entry to the pathway course based on your long-term work experience, you would need to provide evidence of working in capacity of Manager of an organization or a department
There are many pathway courses available in our partners universities, if you would like to learn more abut the admission on a course, please contact us and our expert team of admission consultant would guide you for an admission onto a suitable pathway course leading to your master’s degree.